will access and store data on the file server or in the temporary Student File folder
appropriately. They will also understand the importance of copyright as
it pertains to electronic files.
Introductory Emphasis Maintenance
- students do not attempt to access other students folders on or off the server
- students will recognize the importance of logging off of servers
- students will recognize the importance of password privacy
- students will recognize that, as in other resources, online information is subject to copyright law and must be cited
- These topics should be covered when discussing general school rules or classroom rules.
- Could become part of a discussion on rules and laws in Social Studies, etc..
Add a lesson (0)